- Cuts SMD Leads as close as
0.040" (1mm) center to center.
- - The Platoshear 170 SMD has been designed to cut
copper wire as large as .025" (0.6mm).
- - The low profile and "cut away" oval head
(0.290"/7.6mm) allows for precision cutting in restricted
- - An extra means of operator safety is incorporated
in the Platoshear 170 SMD with our exclusive *SAF-T-LINK
handle which is designed to bend if the tool is overstressed.
- The Platoshear 170 SMD incorporates all of these
- Plato unique shear action - requires 50% less operator effort
- Ergonomically designed-lightweight (1.7 oz./48.2grams)
- ESD grips (permanently static dissipative)
- Shearing action transmits less shock to sensitive components
- POS-I-STOP feature maintains constant return dimension
- Meets MIL STD 2000 (J STD-001B)
- Hidden Return Spring
- Made in USA